Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 14, 2008



This is the new shampoo that I have been trying recently. I have the most trouble finding one that doesn't make my hair to "greasy" looking at the roots and too dry and frizzy at the bottom. My hairdresser always gets on to me for not using professional shampoo and conditioner because apparently the other kind are "bad" for your hair. So I stumbled onto Organix Shampoo's and conditioners at Walmart the other day and I noticed that some of them had a full rebate for either the conditioner or the shampoo. They were normally almost $6 for a bottle and for me that is more than I would want to pay for something that I didn't even know worked. I figured that even the cheap stuff is around $3 for each so if I got one free, then no harm done! I tried it and I have had the best hair days ever! They have organic ingredients and no sulfates to dry your hair out. My hair smells so fresh even after drying it and stays fresh smelling and looking a day or so after! I tried the coconut milk shampoo and the tea tree mint conditioner. You can check out their website here. I haven't received my rebate just yet, but already it was money well spent. Check Walmart and Target to see if this special rebate is still going on. I know alot for just some shampoo, but I love it when I find a good beauty product I can share!!

1 comments:

CC said...

I have been looking for a good organic shampoo for a while - I'm so glad to have found your post! After paying about $14 for shampoo that my hairdresser said I HAVE to have, $6 or FREE sounds great! Thanks! (Courtney Chesney)