Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, April 18, 2008

I'M GRADUATING!!!

I am finally graduating from seminary with my Master of Arts in Missiology (study of missions)! It has only taken me 6 years in which I have moved from Texas to Syracuse, Syracuse to Texas, worked as a campus minister, got married, and then moved from Fort Worth to South Carolina, South Carolina to Dallas and Dallas to Oswego, NY!! WOW!! I just finished my thesis this week and found out today that I passed. I will go to Texas in May to graduate along with my bro and sis in law, Jeff and Audrea Medina, and on the 100th year celebration of the seminary. The sun is shining, it is 70 something degrees in NY and I feel a huge sigh of relief!! Thanks for celebrating with me and for all who were praying and helped me get here (including my hubby, Audrea for editing, and my father in law Dr. Vann for his help!) But thanks mostly to God who has taught me so many spiritual lessons through this process and has helped me in my darkest times of it all! I love my Jesus!! YAYYY!!!!

3 comments:

Alejandro Vann said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Alex and Julie

Lucy said...

Congratulations! Maybe I'll see you on campus. If not, I hope it rocks anyway!

Funky Cold Medinas said...

YAY!!!!