Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Things I love about Oswego...or will appreciate when I leave!


1. That I can get anywhere in about 10 minutes...or less.
2. I never worry about getting a parking space.
3. The word hurry does not exist.
4. The beautiful lake.
5. The wonderful relationships we have built.
6. Snow...ok I love snow. I complain about it sometimes, but deep down I really do think I love it. And I get winter amnesia after every winter...so I know I will miss it!
7. Being able to wear wool sweaters and winter boots and other cute winter clothing!
8. Summer...as great as winter is, nothing compares to summer on the lake, bike rides to get ice cream, long not too hot summer days... and did I mention ice cream!
9. The Outpouring Church. I love doing church with our people...truly wonderful! And getting to work side by side with my hubby rocks!
10. Being right where God has you...nothing better!!

1 comments:

FordeFam said...

We miss church ministry so much! I am praying that God will allow us to get back into it as soon as possible! I know it's in His time! I love ministering with Lee and his schedule right now makes it extremely hard for us to get connected like we want to at our church. Just thought I would share... I'm sooo happy for you guys! What a blessing to minister in New York! :)