Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, May 30, 2008

LOST Season Finale





Ok so I don't usually post these types of posts to my blog. But I can't resist. I became a LOST fan this past January when it was snowy and I was stuck in doors. I had never watched a full episode so I watched seasons 1-3 within three weeks to prepare for the start of season 4. I was hooked. I would watch late at night while Austin slept and I had to convince myself to go to sleep and not click on the next episode to play. I was LOST obsessed! It was difficult to go from that to one hour a week! I must say I am still a huge fan and last night's episode is exactly why! This season, I have been a little disappointed at times but the last three episodes have reverted back to the LOST I fell "in love" with! The characters have definitely evolved. I love it when they are on the island. I don't really like the characters when they are shown off the island. They seem to be better people on the island and that might be on purpose (maybe even better actors!)

So last night's episode recapped. Loved the battle with the new enemy. Loved that we got to see the Others again. Liked the fact that John Locke will be in charge of them now that Ben has had to move the island and be banished (love that he is banished!). Was so glad that my prediction from earlier than this season was right on with John being the one in the coffin. Very confused by him being back here and dead. Also, if Jack does get all the Oceanic 6 convinced to go back to the island, will John Locke rise from the dead as the new Jeremy Betham? Don't worry if you have never watched LOST and are confused by this post. LOST is generally confusing. I loved the amount of questions answered and new questions posed. I can finally see how they are going to make a few more seasons happen now. Loved that Sawyer sacrificed himself for the good of the group (real growth of the character). Still unsure about where the island went when it was moved. Thought the disappearing island was awesome. Loved Penny and Desmond's moment of reunion and the kiss---I clapped! I hate that none of the Oceanic 6 seem to like each other or trust one another. I hate that Jack is a druggie, Hurley is crazy, Walt is like a giant and no one goes to see him, Kate is bitter and wayyy protective of little Aaron, Sun is acting more and more like her father, and Saiyd...well he works for Ben and is killing people. Of course, he was an Iraqi torturer previously--not sure if it is a step up or not! I was sad about Jin, but I'm still wondering if we will see him again. I'm sad that Claire is gone...what is the deal with her and Christian...is she dead? So much that all I can say is LOST rocked my socks off!!! Can't wait until another great season!

2 comments:

CC said...

I have to agree - glad to see someone else likes it like I do! I don't know how I'm going to wait until the next season starts!

Conry Family said...

Stu and I are huge LOST fans and I LOVED reading this blog:) I agree with you on all the things you said! I would add more, but I must go...mommyhood is calling me! It's great by the way...hard at first but I am getting a handle on things and it is just wonderful! Talk soon. -katy