Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Sun Disappeared Today!

I'm so sad. The sun has gone! When you get sunny days in February in upstate NY it is a pure treat. We had 3 days of sunshine in a row. All that vitamin D was like an adreniline rush to my system. I had been stuck in bed all last week with the flu so the sunshine was an extra blessing. Saturday, Austin and I actually went down to Syracuse and hung out. It didn't seem like too much of a hassle with the snow melting. Then yesterday it was 40 degrees and the sun was pouring in our office window. I pulled myself right up next to the window and let the sun beam down on me until I was hot to the touch! It felt amazing! I was energized and able to work on my thesis. Thank you Lord for the sun. You don't realize how much you miss it until it disappears and a gray snowy day takes its place! Today, I am questioning God's purpose for snow!

3 comments:

Funky Cold Medinas said...

Gosh. I take the sun for granted and look forward to rainy sunless days.

Anonymous said...

I am tagging you Heather from my Mom Hug blog!
I love rainy days, but too much snow would make me miss the sun too!

Vann-ity said...

There is plenty of sun at Ft Bragg, NC...hint, hint. signed, Zachary and Zoe Vann